Hii ! 🙂 I come here just after installing fresh Android Marshmallow (based on AOSP) on my Galaxy S4-19500 and nano Gapps. I followed the xdadevelopers forum to obtain the correct version of the Xposed packages. The xposed installer apk was not available there, so I downloaed it from a different website. I will give the details below.
Step 1:Installing the Xposed Framework on the device.
- Download the sdk23 xposed framework which is compatible for Android Marshmallow devices.
- Next, use the adb to push the zip file to the /storage/emulated/0/Download location.
- Turn off the device –> boot to the TWRP recovery mode (Volume up+power+home).
- Select “install” –> select the zip file from Download–> Swipe to flash the file.
- Once finshied flashing and rebooted the system, you will not see any visible changes. Because the xposed installer app is required for the management of xposed.
Step 2: Installing the Xposed Installer apk on the device.
- Download the xposed installer apk.
- Your device needs to be rooted. If you haven’t done it yet, download the King Root apk and use it to root the device.
- Next, install the xposed installer. When you open the app you may see as the app is not active as follows.
- Reboot the system and it will show as active.
Cheers !! 🙂