Hi! Here I provide a brief guide to enable using mysql database on PyCharm 2019.1.2 (community edition).
Step 1. Create mysql database.
Kali linux comes with mysql pre-installed.
Open terminal and type,
:~# service mysql start
:~# mysql -u root -p // provide password when prompt
- Give privilege to ‘user’@localhost.
MariaDB [(none)]> GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO '<username>'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY '<password>';
Step 2. Install DB Navigator on PyCharm IDE.
- Select project -> File –> Settings –> Plugins
- Search “DB Navigator”
- Install package
Step 3. Connect the mysql database with PyCharm.
- Press “+” on “DB Browser” –> select ‘MySQL’
- In DB Navigator settings, select “+” again in “Connection” tab.
- Fill the form with required information.
- For authentication: select “user/password”, and provide the ‘<username>’ and ‘<password>’ provided during grant privilege above.
Cheers ! 🙂
Hi! Here is a solution for the “could not find jdk tools.jar” while executing “make” command to build android source code, caused by wrong java version used on PC.
build/core/config.mk:601: *** Error: could not find jdk tools.jar at /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/bin/../lib/tools.jar, please check if your JDK was installed correctly. Stop.
Cause: tools.jar is not available in latest openjdk versions (after openjdk-9). I had openjdk-11 on my machine.
Step 1: Install Openjdk-8 or 9
sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk
tar -xzf '/home/OpenJDK/openjdk-9_linux-x64_bin.tar.gz'
update-alternatives --install /usr/bin/java java /home/OpenJDK/jdk-9/bin/java 100
Step 2: Set Openjdk-8 as default java version.
sudo update-alternatives --display java
sudo update-alternatives --config java
Hi, today I am going to give you a step by step guide to upgrade your TP-link TL-WR841N router in an Open WRT enabled device.
Pre-requisite: Install SSH on your PC.
- First, download the correct version of the image from https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-wr841nd. My router has the hardware version of WR841N v11. Therefore, I downloaded the following. Select the factory.bin instead of the image
- Next, connect your router to the computer with an ethernet cable. Access the web server at 192.168.0.1. Then goto the system tools -> firmware upgrade –> upload the dowloaded image –> select upgrade. The router will reboot automatically after the upgrade happens.
- Once rebooted you can connect the router to the PC via ethernet cable. Open terminal and type following command.
if you get the above failure message then use the following command.
ssh-keygen -R 192.168.1.1
Again the same command as first
Thanks !!! 🙂
You can use jd-gui on Kali with just two steps.
- Download jd-gui repo for Kali from : Kali Git Repositories .
- Unzip the repository. You can see the jd-gui-1.4.0.jar. Just run the jar file from command prompt.
unzip <path to jd-gui-917bcbf.tar.gz>
java -jar <path to jd-gui-1.4.0.jar>
Cheers !!! 🙂